Many people emailed me about AutoBassTab with song requests so I decided to make a website where people can upload songs and then get transcription.
Here’s what I did:
- Convert tensorflow model to tfjs.
- Compile postprocessing binaries(in Rust and C++) to wasm modules.
- Set up frontend based on spleeter-web.
- All the expensive operations are run in WebWorker.
Note the website version does not make use of spleeter for two reasons:
- Spleeter uses stft operations that tfjs doesn’t support
- Accuracy is similar to simply applying a lowpass filter